- Online Therapy
- Meet the Team
Anxiety Treatment In Boca Raton
Are you ready to free yourself from the cycle of anxiety and panic attacks?
Maybe you experience one of the following:
- Anxiety or panic attacks that come out of the blue.
- Trouble sleeping at night.
- Feeling worried or stressed most of the time.
- Anxious in social situations; it’s hard for you to make small talk or make new friends.
- A racing heart or tightness in your chest anytime you have to speak up for yourself.
- Avoiding certain triggers that can cause anxiety or panic.
- Always thinking the worst is bound to happen.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading. You are not alone.
Working with an experienced therapist who specializes in anxiety treatment in Boca Raton could be the answer you are looking for.
Our therapists at the Heart Connection Center offer a unique approach with rapid results that teaches you the skills that are most helpful and proven by research in putting a stop to panic and to manage anxiety.
You don’t have to face anxiety alone!
We have helped a countless number of clients learn to overcome their anxiety successfully! You may have tried self-help and found it doesn’t provide you with enough relief. On good days, it feels like you are getting back to normal. And on a bad day, it’s likely you feel like your life is spinning out of control. It doesn’t have to be this way, we can help.
Speak with an experienced therapist who specializes in anxiety treatment in Boca Raton. We can help.
We have extensive experience and training in providing services to people who struggle with these challenges. When you experience anxiety or panic, your brain signals danger. Something bad is going to happen to you! I will teach you how to train your brain, conquer your stress and anxiety and regain control of your life! You will understand how your brain makes you anxious and what you can do to change it. We are trained in evidence based therapeutic approaches like Cognitive Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Mindfulness and Relaxation techniques to help you learn how to challenge the thoughts that cause anxiety and guide you to understand the root of it so you can overcome it and experience relief.
Through counseling at the Heart Connection Center, we will develop a plan and you will learn tools to use every day that will help you fight back your anxiety.
In counseling, you will learn to:
- To stop the cycle of panic attacks so you can enjoy life again.
- Break free from the fears that keep you from socializing, dating, and work.
- To stop worrying so much and talk back to those thoughts that cause the worry.
- Overcome fears of specific situations like fear of driving or flying so you can live life on your terms!
- Learn tools that work to bring your anxiety down and help you feel in control again.
This varies from client to client. It depends on so many factors but on average clients have reported they start to feel better after the first session!
It’s a relief to talk to someone about life’s challenges and see that you are not alone. Most clients stay for at least 10-12 sessions. Some will stay in therapy longer because they see the benefits of how counseling continues to improve their lives.
You don’t have to keep suffering through this anxiety on your own. You deserve to feel better now.
Once you learn to manage your anxiety, you can focus on your goals and interests, and get back to living your most authentic life! Contact us for a free 15-minute phone consultation today!